Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Week 7 EOC: Zuckerburg

Supportive communities are communities and intimate social structures we turn to for our personal, emotional and spiritual needs. Safe communities are communities that we as individuals all turn towards to make us feel more safe. Informed communities are communities that bring people together to do things we couldn't do on our own. To do this, we need ways to share new ideas and share enough common understanding to actually work together. An inclusive community is a community requires establishing a new process for citizens worldwide to participate in community governance. A civically-engaged community is a community where everybody is actively involved, and everyone wants to make the world a better place. I could use this to advance my career in a number of ways. Joining groups, or at least knowing someone in a few groups, gives me more connections that I didn't previously have. I have new people to talk to who can help me further my plans for my career. Depending on the group I join or meet people in, I can advance my career much faster than I had previously anticipated. My major and my career are all about the connections I make and the people I meet, and so the more connections that I can make and the more people that I meet the better off I'll be. I can use these groups in several different ways to further my career. Whether I meet people online in social groups or in person in a social setting, a beneficial connection will always be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment