Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Week 9 EOC: I'm a little worried about my future

I feel like my future is going to go well for me. I don't have an exact career that I want yet, but I do know what field I want to be involved in. It's not black and white, and there will be many obstacles, but I know I'm motivated enough to make myself keep going. Right now I'm in school, starting up my own life, and preparing myself for the future. I live with my family, and the person I associate with the most is my new puppy, Luna. I'm saving up money, buying a car, and learning to be completely independent so by the time I graduate from Ai I'll be that much more prepared to handle myself and my career. I want to give myself the best chance I can to be successful. Since I love what I'm in school for, and I have a really big drive to be successful, I don't have a doubt I will be successful with my future endeavors. Everything I'm doing with my life right now is to prepare for this. I have a strong drive to be successful, and I want it to much to settle for anything less. My goal is to be happy with my life. I want a career that I love, to be able to support my own loving family, to have supportive friends, and to maintain my happiness for most of my life. So everything I'm doing with my life right now, and everyone that I know right now, is to prepare myself and ensure that I get the future I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment