Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week 11 EOC: What I learned at the Well

Coming into this class, I expected to learn about marketing and that is basically it. I felt like it would take it to the next level from our basic marketing class last quarter, and we would learn more about the entertainment side. I did not know we would learn it the way we did. That is the one thing I hadn't prepared myself for. I believe there would be a lot of lectures and a project or two to go along with the final project, but instead we watched a lot of movies and didn't have any projects. While I do think we may have watched too many movies, I do see what they did for me. I remember one movie that showed me how important it is to make connections, and I need to do everything I can to make them. Two more showed me different things a manager did, but how they would do everything they possibly could to achieve their goal; be as personally successful as possible. The class taught me in ways I did not think I could learn in, and now I have a more open mind about what I'm actually going to need to do in order to be more successful then anybody thinks I will be. I learned what I wanted to learn in this class, but I did believe you spoke to much over some of the movies. If anything, I would just want to know more about the role of a manager. It is what I'm in this school for, and I wish we would have talked more about exactly what managers are, what they do, how much work they have to do to be successful, etc. Overall, I feel like I got almost everything I wanted out of this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment