Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Week 10 EOC: It's an Art

If I was in Peter's situation, I would take just enough money to improve my life, and invest the rest of it. I wouldn't invest until I research what I want to invest in, so I know it is a good investment. I would then try to improve the quality of my life with the small amount from the rest. I might use it on a downpayment for a cheap car, or maybe just a small amount of clothes and save it for emergency money. Just what I need to survive while the rest of he money is invested and I'm working my job. I wouldn't change to much about my life, just enough to keep myself happy with the money that i took out. If I was to get a cheap car, it would not be so cheap that it breaks down a lot, but it would not be a high end car. Just good enough to get me from place to place. Also I would buy clothes, because I do not have a lot as it is right now. Maybe four or five pairs of pants/shorts and 4 shirts. The rest would probably go towards food, as my family is big and they need a lot of it. I would remove probably 1/5 of the money for myself, and the other 4/5 would be invested after the proper research.

No comments:

Post a Comment