Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Week 4 EOC: Stallions not Unicorns

With my degree, I plan on being involved with something either in music or sports. Those are the two things I am most passionate about, and the two things that I enjoy the most. Along with that, the job I get must provide mw with enough money to support me and my family, along with spare money or take my family on special trips every now and then. I would also enjoy traveling the world, so a job that lets me travel would be enjoyable. "One of the best strategies for growing a sports or entertainment business is to consider international marketing—marketing a product in another country. Making the product or service desirable to international consumers takes knowledge of the cultural and language differences. It’s also important to understand pricing based on the country’s local currency." (Ch.4 pg.102). Sports is one of my biggest passions along with music, so an opportunity to be involved with professional sports would be like a dream. "International sporting events help bring people around the world closer together. They give athletes a chance to compete on the same playing field and under the same rules agreed upon by all of the teams and players involved." (Ch.4 pg.94). I also want to be abke to be myself and spread my culture and beliefs with that I do. While following company policy, I want to be abke to freely express myself. "Culture is defined as the shared history, beliefs, customs, and traditions of a group of people that distinguish them from another group. Specific sports, music, dancing, entertainment, and celebrations can be considered part of the culture of a group of people. As travel and worldwide communication have become more accessible, people have had opportunities to see and hear the wealth of talent from around the globe." (Ch.4 Pg.107).

No comments:

Post a Comment